Friday 3 April 2015

Waiting For Spring

 April come she will
When streams are ripe and swelled with rain

                                                                   - Simon & Garfunkel

 

Windswept. That’s been my permanent state these past few months. I’m not quite sure if this coat has left my back. I certainly got my money’s worth. While my heart is longing for luminous shades and pretty florals, I can’t get my head around the fact that it’s spring. Until the bitter weather eases, I’ll be sticking to my winter palette. In the meantime, in an effort to be less gloomy, I've been wearing jumper dresses without black opaques. Of course, there’s two tops under this one!  
 

Coat – River Island

Jumper Dress – Asos (available here)

Boots – Thrifted from my local SVP

Suitcase – Vintage 1960s


No comments:

Post a Comment